Friday, July 20, 2012

Our Love Story Book | Prologue

Where to start?
the first day we met?
the first day we went out?
the firsts...


at a glance... 
who's hazel?
...a colleague complaining about my attitude...


Year 2007, Office
I was at work, answering inbound calls ( I don't want to be specific, because we have this thing called Non-Disclosure Agreement..so I'll shut the ... 'ya know...he he). A call came in, I got irritated because...Hmm, I fell asleep in my station waiting for calls and BEEP! So it interrupted my nap...ha ha. A guy tech on the other line, trying to explain things ( procedures...duh!), well, the call didn't take long. The customer hung up, maybe I didn't sound convincing that time ( who cares!). I went out for a quick break, and on my way to the pantry, I overheard 2 people having conversation, one is my colleague *JR Bumanglag, we're on the same support.  I don't recognize the other guy because I don't really get to look at people at work, not interested at all. And it's a call center! Can you imagine the population? he he. The other person was asking who's Hazel, he was like complaining, that, I have this attitude when he transferred a call. Without realizing, I was just at his back, so Jr pointed me saying "that's hazel!". Ha ha...  I was like..huh?, no reaction, I continued walking...bypassed them...

...that guy was " julius"

so that was it...a very ordinary day...
...another complain...huh?


 


to be continued... 
x


2 comments: