Saturday, July 7, 2012

Organize your Life Part I


I haven't updated my page for a while. Graveyard...tsk tsk. Anyways, I went to Handyman the other day with my family, and they have a lot of On Sale items! Like 70% utmost! Since I got married, I shop useful things that will help organize our things. Well, I have a thing for Interior Designing, so I'm in awe when I see simple cute things I can use, I call it " a decor with a purpose". Something that is useful and looks nice.

Here's what I bought:

Toothbrush Holder. Simple and modern. It's 50% off, so I paid Php 75.00 for it. Nice, eh?





Fabric Mesh Caddy. Hang Me! It's 70% off, so I got it for Php 75.00.




Shoe Under. I got them Online. Paid Php 500.00 for 4 pieces.

The shoe under is a great way to store up to 12 pairs of shoes. It has 12 pockets to keep shoes neatly separated. Designed to keep your shoes dust and bug free, it is made from quality, breathable materials and has a zippered clear see through cover that allows you to find the right pair of shoes easily. You can place it under your bed. Give me some SPACE! hehe





Nah, forgot to post my Spidey date. Andrew Garfield ! hehe. Maybe I can post his bio next time. <grinning>



X



2 comments:

  1. Ganahan ko sa shoe under. Kwae ko ana bi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tih! tinood na imo pic?....so straight na imo hair? hehe...last year pa ta last nagkita?
    lol...Online na sya...but naa pud lain Shoerack nga pwede 30 pairs pasigo..taas pa sa imoha..hehe but maabugan imo mga shoes la cover...

    ReplyDelete