Sunday, July 8, 2012

Amazing, He is! ♥

Yes, it's too early, haha. It's like 3am, right?! Anyways, me and my hubby watched The Amazing Spider-Man last thursday at SM. SM is located uptown, so we have to travel 700miles. SM has digital theaters, the most advanced in the city. And, their cinemas are clean, no ratatouille doing a tom ang jerry thing..haha.


We decided to go for the HD version because I have issues with the 3D. I am not comfortable wearing glasses inside a very dark room. There was one time, I kept on removing my 3D glasses, so I just wasted money paying for it. And it hurt my eyes too. Ignorante! haha


Like any other super hero movie, it's based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man. It's actually a "reboot" as they call it of the Spider-Man film franchise.

photo credits here


Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker
photos credits here

The storyline is very detailed, from childhood to highschool until he was bitten. The movie is more realistic compared to the first franchise. What's good is, it gives emphasis on relationship with family, and, of course, Spider Man's love interest. Though, it didn't mention about the famous line " with great power,  comes great responsibility". I was waiting for that!

But to be honest, I like this one better than the previous franchise. Yes! because of Andrew Garfield! ♥ Two thumbs up!                            



x
                                                          

1 comment:

  1. Haven't seen this pa. pareha mo sko Ate mas gnhan ani kesa kang Toby Maguire. hehehe. ;p

    ReplyDelete